Monday, October 22, 2007

Sell that house!

We're trying to sell the house. It's only been a couple of months but it seems like forever. You never know when someone will want to look so you always have to have it like you don't really live there. That's difficult to do when you have two kids and a dog. We've stored a lot of stuff...like the fitness equipment...and my brewing stuff (but it's not like I have all the time in the world to make beer)...and my drums...to make it look like the house will hold everything a potential buyer would have. We have a showing as I'm posting this. Second showing in fact. I hope they buy it.

Nothing is playing on my playlist right now...I'm upgrading Winamp.

1 comment:

a beer sort of girl said...

Hey there Mister Master Brewer - someone else I know is going through this as well. I started to think that I knew you until I realized that you have kids, and they, well, do not. :) Good luck!